Welcome to the Columbus Area Youth Soccer Organization.
Register for Spring Soccer on our Demosphere site
Registration for the Spring 2019 season is OPEN! If you registered for fall and spring, you are all set. If you registered for just fall, please login to add the spring season. If you are playing with us only this spring, please register.
Important Dates for the Spring Season:
- January 4th – Spring Registration extension. Registrations after this increases $25 and no guarantee on team placement
- March 7th – CAYSO at the MKE Wave
- March 8th – Spring Rosters finalized
- March 13th – Spring game schedule is announced
- April 6th – practices begin (days/times to be determined)
- April 18th – First weekend of spring games
- May 30th – CAYSO at Forward Madison FC
- June 14th – Last weekend of spring games
Anything else going on? Please contact us.
We are glad you can join us!
Since 2012 Coach Paul and a dedicated group of parents have been coaching and instructing youth soccer as Whole Body Strong. We are still the same group of parents you know and trust, still with the same focus of “equal playing time regardless of skill or score,” just with a new name.
The fall season will continue with the Columbus Area Youth Soccer Organization (CAYSO). CAYSO is a Columbus-based non-profit that will provide Columbus area youth access to the MAYSA soccer leagues and younger programs focused on basic soccer skills. The focus remains on “equal playing time regardless of skill or score.”
Besides this website, you can also Like and Follow CAYSO on Facebook
Ready to get started? Fill out the Registration and we will contact you after it is submitted.
Please shoot us an email for anything else